What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 wooden spooners

yakstorm

First Grade
A Pearce-less Knights will struggle, so definitely deserve to be in the mix.

Tigers are more likely to win games with Hastings-Doueihi in the halves, so that means Doueihi will play centre, Hastings hooker and Brooks will pair someone out of position in the halves.

MugaB

Coach

Tigers are more likely to win games with Hastings-Doueihi in the halves, so that means Doueihi will play centre, Hastings hooker and Brooks will pair someone out of position in the halves.
Probably paired with Mbye, even tho he is contracted to St.Merge

MugaB

Coach
I'm tipping NQ will start the season 1-11, midway through origin Payten is sacked (they use origin as a distraction to take the heat off themselves for the decision) and Dean Young takes over as an interim coach.

Cowboys get the spoon for 2022.

Kristian Woolf returns from the UK and is appointed NQ coach for 2023.
And Paul Green is Woolf's assistant

gallagher

Juniors
I'm tipping NQ will start the season 1-11, midway through origin Payten is sacked (they use origin as a distraction to take the heat off themselves for the decision) and Dean Young takes over as an interim coach.

Cowboys get the spoon for 2022.

Kristian Woolf returns from the UK and is appointed NQ coach for 2023.
Payten to the Tigers

MugaB

Coach
Payten to the Tigers
Better than madge, i mean that payten would be far more realistic in terms of who is aiming up, I feel madge is living in a fanastyland with how the tigers are playing, especially at the moment

gallagher

Juniors
Better than madge, i mean that payten would be far more realistic in terms of who is aiming up, I feel madge is living in a fanastyland with how the tigers are playing, especially at the moment
He's sticking solid with a game plan that suited the game 5 years ago. He's a dead man walking

MugaB

Coach
He's sticking solid with a game plan that suited the game 5 years ago. He's a dead man walking
His mentality and upbeat personality would suit a foreign team, maybe Silktails or Hunters, i think he would be a great coach with raw talent.. trouble is tigers at the moment are a bunch of mercs, who most of them come from other clubs under different cultures/systems, and for about a decade they've shown that getting paid to play at sub parr performances is enough

roofromoz

First Grade

Well... I mean Tim Sheens is back after all...

roofromoz

First Grade
Dean Young takes over as an interim coach.

images

hardbaby

Coach
Cowboys to just edge out the Tigers. Easily the worst two teams in 2022. I’m expecting the Warriors to drop a lot based back in NZ.