What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 FW1 Fri - Brisbane 26-0 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Finals Week 1: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shewi6

Juniors
FARRRRKIN HELL this is tense.

I wish the scoreline was a little wider considering how good we've been but the good sign is Melbourne look FRUSTRATED.

That penalty off the Papan loose carry is exactly the sort of shit that Melbourne ALWAYS get away with.
But a tight scoreline also sets up melbourne for a late win off some bullshit calls i fear if the bronx don't put them away.

GongPanther

Referee
FARRRRKIN HELL this is tense.

I wish the scoreline was a little wider considering how good we've been but the good sign is Melbourne look FRUSTRATED.

That penalty off the Papan loose carry is exactly the sort of shit that Melbourne ALWAYS get away with.
Don't worry, you guys have this in the bag.

MRN

Juniors
But a tight scoreline also sets up melbourne for a late win off some bullshit calls i fear if the bronx don't put them away.
Yeah, this right here. For the territory we've had we should be up by more. And the storm will be very pleased with that score I feel.

Reflector

Juniors
Let alone the game being reduced to a box in the corner so they can run an add on 70%+ of the screen due to no stoppages during an extended period of play so they can cut to a commercial break, or worse on air "cross promotion" advertising from the commentary team mid-call :eek:
What, you don't think they're just legitimately curious when they ask Fatty what's his go-to meal at McDonald's and why?

Panther Mike

Juniors
Broncos dominant and frustrating Storm with constant aggression. Still only 8-0 though and Storm are their bogey side. It looks like being broken tonight but surely Storm can only improve on that first half.