What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 FW1 Fri - Brisbane 26-0 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Finals Week 1: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panther Mike

Juniors
Two shit merkin teams out there tonight. Too bad one of the few nice guys had to go off in a medicab. I could think of a few others..

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Maybe have a think about that, and then rethink some of your posts in this thread.

This could potentially end an incredibly popular player's career, and all you have done is cry that people aren't talking about the Broncos.

We just belted Melbourne at home after 14 straight losses and dealing with all of Melbourne's bullshit the whole time. Whether Papa goes down or not, I would be reacting the same way.

f**k your moral brow beating, you ain't taking this one off us.

soc123_au

Staff member
We just belted Melbourne at home after 14 straight losses and dealing with all of Melbourne's bullshit the whole time. Whether Papa goes down or not, I would be reacting the same way.

Nothing wrong with enjoying the win. Sooking because people are upset about a young Man copping what is likely a career ending injury is what people have an issue with.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Storm suffering from losing 4 rep forwards and replacing them with absolute trash. Oh and having the two worse centres in the comp isn’t helping either!

GongPanther

Referee

I'm baffled as to the logic in the support for the Storm before this game. It might have been a spin doctoring exercise by Fox media to try to draw viewers from tonight's Carlton V Swans game.

Whoever plays the Storm next week (Sharks v Easts?), they'll be chomping on the bit for that game. So that will assure some extra intensity for tomorrow night's match.

Latest posts