What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 FW1 Fri - Brisbane 26-0 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Finals Week 1: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saxon

Bench
Sad Doctor Who GIF
I know you're begging for a cock in your mouth (That is what the picture's asking for, isn't it?) but what are you going to do?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm baffled as to the logic in the support for the Storm before this game. It might have been a spin doctoring exercise by Fox media to try to draw viewers from tonight's Carlton V Swans game.

Whoever plays the Storm next week (Sharks v Easts?), they'll be chomping on the bit for that game. So that will assure some extra intensity for tomorrow night's match.

I very much doubt it's got anything to do with supporting the Storm. This mob are just way too predictable. IBM is up and about? Time to drag out the hatchets.

GongPanther

Referee
I very much doubt it's got anything to do with supporting the Storm. This mob are just way too predictable. IBM is up and about? Time to drag out the hatchets.
I was referring to the media experts in general, not in here. Don't worry about being targeted, it happens when your team is pretty good as we are used to it. Welcome to the winners circle.

Latest posts