What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final Panthers vs Broncos

MugaB

Coach
The Broncos should beat the Wahs tonight but I am hoping for a Wahs victory. Either way I am confident we will win next week. As others have said what a time to be a Panthers supporter.
Im gonna be a f**kwit and say if the wahs win 2nite, we should just tank the GF, warriors will never get another chance to break the duck, not like this, and we are easily the best team and will be for the next decade, we are hated enough already, which isn't a bad thing it comes with the legacy of success, but if we cripple the warriors on the GF, the league will hate us forever....

f**k it, up the bronx, i wanna win a 3peat

John Hamblin

Juniors
Just had a look at Clive Churchill Medal betting. Cleary $3.30 Edwards $9 and Yeo at great odds of $14. Might be worth a bet on Yeo.

John Hamblin

Juniors

Penrith have now won 8 straight finals. Not only is it the longest streak of consecutive finals wins in the NRL era, it is also the equal 2nd longest finals winning streak in Australian first grade history.​

Tied with Penrith are 2 Souths streaks (1926-29, 1953-56), Balmain (1946-48) and St George (1963-66). Their win against the Warriors a fortnight ago broke a tie with the 2018-19 Roosters for longest finals winning streak in the NRL era. Win the Grand Final next week and they will take sole possession of 2nd place in all time history, only 1 win behind St George (10 straight, 1958-62).
Source: the good people at Rugby League Project. They've really done some good work revamping the website!
Upvote173Downvote170commentsShare

Munky

Coach
Broncs offloading at will through the middle.

If that can be clamped down on their structures won't work

murraymob

Coach
The warriors just need to hold the ball some real dumb lost balls.Walsh is sensational the difference between the two right now

The warriors just need to hold the ball some real dumb lost balls.Walsh is sensational the difference between the two right now
If their conversations were successful, they will still be in the contest. I'm confident that we will defeat the Broncos

globalpanther

Juniors
D EDWARDS
S TURUVA
I TAGO
S CRICHTON
B TO’O
J LUAI
N CLEARY
M LEOTA
M KENNY
J FISHER-HARRIS
S SORENSEN
L MARTIN
I YEO

J COGGER
L SMITH
S LENIU
L GARNER/Z HOSKING

Don’t foresee any changes though…

Fangs

Coach
I cannot wait for the forward battle. JFH, Leota and Yeo vs Haas, Carrigan and Flegler. It's going to be very intense.

Broncos fire plenty of shots. Credit to them, they are not gun shy. But that will be their downfall.

Our team will slow the game down. This is the 4th time in a row we are about to do this. Our experience will get them. Can't wait.

Crashtest

Juniors
Glad I have my grand final tickets already. bought them a couple of weeks ago when Tickettek had a Fathers Day promotion.

Anyone else going to the game?

Latest posts