What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Grand Final predictions

jeffdragon

Bench
Can't take anything away from Penrith.
Luai inj.Togo and To"o didmt look fit.
Like to see a different winner but they blew it.
Cleary gets the accolades , he missed 2 tackles which led to tries.
Chricton was solld in defence any scored a big try beating 3 defenders and forced two dropouts on the last tackle which was huge.
For me he was the best.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Can't ake anything away from Penrith.
Luai inj.Togo and To"o didmt look fit.
Like to see a different winner but they blew it.
Cleary gets the accolades , he missed 2 tackles which led to tries.
Chricton was solld in defence any scored a big try beating 3 defenders and forced two dropouts on the last tackle which was huge.
For me he was the best.
Just wondering if his presence in the Bulldogs team will win them more games next year? I think Chricton will help them for sure.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Glad Penrith won.

Glad Cleary won the medal ( i did predict it when this thread opened ).

Glad Broncos blew the unlosable.

Penrith have now shown that even with a salary cap, teams can earn years of dominance. It wouldnt not bother me at all if they won another one. They lost, Api, Kikau, Burton etc etc and yet still managed to finish on top.

How good is Cleary. Even with his halves partner off the field he literally owned the moments. Truly a special player, and hard not to like. You just knew when they got within a try that Cleary would muster up something.

Edwards at the back is 10 times the player Walsh is, even allowing for all his flair. Walsh is skillful and flashy, but has way too many errors at the minute.

They played for each other and the badge. They have earned their spot in history.
He's 25 and he's won 3 Premierships, a World Cup and a couple of Origin series. Not bad for a young bloke.

blacksafake

First Grade
Yes congratulations to Penrith.
they Have a big nursery much like us so it’s inspiring
yes agree re no cap dramas that part is good
I just am not a fan ….sorry.
been to games at their stadium and the fans were horrible swearing etc in front of children
Dragons fans were all class , came and cheered up our little boy who was in tears
told him you have to feel the pain to feel the glory
also think it’s motivating to see Broncs not long ago wooden spooners to go to being in a GF seriously challenging the reigning top team. haven’t been a fan of them either as a club in the past but I do like Reynolds and Kevy ANd being a young team they are growing on me.
I still remember their fans poor behaviour out there from the 70’s & nothing has changed.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
This is only my opinion. The Penriff set up is exactly what St George is trying to do (and did quite well between around 2003 and 2011) that is, have a core set of juniors that came up through lower grades. That maybe coupled with a few gun signings from other clubs.

Problem now is, our illawarra juniors are shithouse, and the gun signings from other clubs don't want to move to Wollongong or have to commute to Wollongong.

and that is why our team sucks and is why we are up shit creek. Damn....

Slippery Morris

First Grade
2003 - 2009 was Browny's doing as he created the setup and Saints had great juniors coming through hence why they should have gone back to the well and brought him back instead of Millard. THe 2010 team was filled with juniors. I really hope Shane Millard does well. He lives locally so I am sure he would want to do well to stay there long term.

Banger

Juniors
I don’t like the Broncos and think Reece Walsh is a bit of a show pony. But the flak he’s copping right now is way over the top.

Latest posts