What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs. New Zealand Warriors @Suncorp (Magic Round)

WestyLife

First Grade
My source is pretty reliable.

They cancelled going to NSW Cup as they expected a weakened team. Which we got

Wish I listened and got on Warriors on Sunday, still doesn't excuse the horrible performance

Yeah just mean multiple sources saying the same thing.

Panther Mike

Juniors
We lost to the eventual wooden spooners last year around this time - and that squad contained Cleary!!

Still way too early to write this season off.
That is true. However I recall it pouring with rain and we had 2 or 3 key middle forwards out injured that night. The Tigers played the perfect game plan up the middle to upset us in a low scoring game (12-8).

Really the only major out versus the Warriors was Nathan and they were worse off without Johnson, RTS and Harris.

So hopefully it was some kind of freak game in which most of the team was ill and therefore understandably flat because that performance on Sunday worries me more than the loss to the Tigers in the Bathurst rain in ‘23.

Iamback

Coach
That is true. However I recall it pouring with rain and we had 2 or 3 key middle forwards out injured that night. The Tigers played the perfect game plan up the middle to upset us in a low scoring game (12-8).

Really the only major out versus the Warriors was Nathan and they were worse off without Johnson, RTS and Harris.

So hopefully it was some kind of freak game in which most of the team was ill and therefore understandably flat because that performance on Sunday worries me more than the loss to the Tigers in the Bathurst rain in ‘23.

This was the worst performance since Tigers at 2019 Magic Round

mxlegend99

Referee
No changes made this week aside fom Henry in for Garner who I can only assume must be injured. Oh and Laurie is back so we wont use our utility yet again.

3 front rowers on bench. And a player Ivan wont use. Just terrible balance to the team this year.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
No changes made this week aside fom Henry in for Garner who I can only assume must be injured. Oh and Laurie is back so we wont use our utility yet again.

3 front rowers on bench. And a player Ivan wont use. Just terrible balance to the team this year.
Hoppa Jr has snuck into the squad........

WestyLife

First Grade

I'll take it over peachey. Might as well have MG 2.0 instead of Eisenhuth though then you can kind of waste the 14 spot without too much detriment.

Kilkenny

Coach
I'll take it over peachey. Might as well have MG 2.0 instead of Eisenhuth though then you can kind of waste the 14 spot without too much detriment.
Must just be me I thought Eiso’s 18 minutes was decent in the scheme of things. I know he is not exactly a fan favourite but was deserving of more than the 18 minutes he got. I thought 8 hit up’s and a decent number of effective tackles was pretty acceptable for his cameo.

WestyLife

First Grade
Must just be me I thought Eiso’s 18 minutes was decent in the scheme of things. I know he is not exactly a fan favourite but was deserving of more than the 18 minutes he got. I thought 8 hit up’s and a decent number of effective tackles was pretty acceptable for his cameo.

He's consistent so there's that but more talking about the 3 prop bench. Ivan has been best through the threepeat with a 2 prop/Second rower/utility bench.

Latest posts