What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Injury and Suspension Updates

Frenzy.

Immortal
It’s on daily Tele site too. Racing clock for round 1

Not much of a story. No guts to it. That's not to say it's incorrect, it's just not substantial.

Early Mail: Sharks shock as Hynes races clock for Round 1

Sharks star Nicho Hynes has sent social media into meltdown as he races the clock to be fit for the opening round of the NRL. All the latest Round 1 NRL Early Mail

Nicho Hynes has picked up a calf complaint and will be given next week to prove his fitness for round one.
Social media went into overdrive on Saturday that the Dally M star could miss the next two months with a mystery leg complaint.

However, Sharks officials are adamant Hynes remains a chance to play against South Sydney next Saturday night at PointsBet Stadium.

The Sharks halfback will be assessed again on Monday, where he is expected to take part in a team-wide media opportunity.

Special K

Coach
Give Hynes round 1 off. Trindall has enough time to prepare and it’s a f**king long season. You don’t want it hanging around

Inferno

Coach
Trindall is no Nicho Hynes but I reckon he'd probably be head and shoulders above most teams' backup halves.

shaggs

Coach
He won’t play. They feel good calves and then go again. I say we do t see him till round 3

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm dubious of this.

It's a big story and yet, since it broke there is not one substantial piece of reporting. Either the Sharks have become REAL good at smokescreening or for some reason the media aren't chasing

Here's the Foxsports story that has gone everywhere via AAP I suppose

Nicho Hynes could miss round one
3 hours ago
FOXSPORTS

NRL: Cronulla Sharks playmaker Nicho Hynes could miss their season opener against the Sydney Rabbitohs, after suffering a calf injury.

That's it. That's the whole story.