What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ladder Predictions

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I was going make some witty comment about not passing the trophy to Rava because he'd drop it, but that applies to the entire backline. Ironically, Hunt is probably the most likely to 'not' drop the trophy.
Lomax will be standing next to him wide open but will still offload it to him one hand behind his back and not get within 2m of the target

nick87

Coach
1. Penrith
2. Roosters
3. Eels
4. Storm
5. Souths
6. Sharks
7. Raiders
8. Cowboys

9. Bulldogs
10. Broncos
11. Titans
12. Manly
13. Warriors
14. Dragons
15. Tigers
16. Knights
17. Dolphins

But honestly 7-16th are all pretty close, i would not consider the Raiders significantly better than the Knights. If Ponga has an injury free season and plays well, and Jack Wighton has the derps this year... those teams could flip as easily as that. The margins between the teams outside top 6 are razor thin imo

Last edited:

One Warrior

Bench
1. Penrith
2. Roosters
3. Eels
4. Storm
5. Souths
6. Sharks
7. Raiders
8. Cowboys

9. Bulldogs
10. Broncos
11. Titans
12. Manly
13. Tigers
14. Dragons
15. Tigers
16. Knights
17. Dolphins

But honestly 7-16th are all pretty close, i would not consider the Raiders significantly better than the Knights. If Ponga has an injury free season and plays well, and Jack Wighton has the derps this year... those teams could flip as easily as that. The margins between the teams outside top 6 are razor thin imo
You have two Tigers and no Warriors.

BranVan3000

Coach
  1. Storm
  2. Rabbitohs
  3. Sharks
  4. Sea Eagles
  5. Roosters
  6. Panthers
  7. Eels
  8. Broncos
9 Cowboys
10 Tigers
11 Bulldogs
12 Raiders
13 Titans
14 Dolphins
15 Warriors
16 Knights
17 Dragons

skeepe

Immortal
Lock it in, I'm never wrong. I guarantee it*

1. North Queensland Cowboys - best coach in the league. I love what Payten has done and expect them to kick on even further
2. Wests Tigers - now look. stop laughing. bags of potential, great recruitment, great coach.
3. Canberra Raiders - best forward pack in the game. best 5/8th in the game. any less would be a failure
4. Cronulla Sharks - I like what Fitzy is doing here. will have a lot to prove.
5. Melbourne Storm - they just never seem to go away, do they?
6. Dolphins - the fairytale of 2023
7. Sydney Roosters - a good team on paper, but that can't hide a poor coach. can't see them threatening this year.
8. New Zealand Warriors - back home will be a much tougher prospect. can see them doing better than most expect

9. Penrith Panthers - Cleary's shortcomings as a coach will finally be exposed
10. Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles - is Seibold the answer? I don't think so. will disappoint again, with Turbo only playing 10 games
11. Brisbane Broncos - the coach has lost the dressing room. not looking good.
12. Parramatta Eels - the window has well and truly closed.
13. South Sydney Rabbitohs - not enough support around Latrell. he can't carry them all forever.
14. Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs - Ciraldo is not the messiah.
15. Gold Coast Titans - will be thanking their lucky stars the Dragons and Knights exist. awful coach somehow still has a job
16. St George Illawarra Dragons - too dysfunctional. something's gotta give.
17. Newcastle Knights - hopeless coach, hopeless team in a hopeless city

* Not a guarantee.

Just bumping this so you can all marvel about how right I was on Ciraldo. Praise welcome and encouraged.

footy75

Bench
How we looking now 5 rounds in.

Season has started great and will be an exciting finish.

Gone be a good dog fight amongst these teams for finals spots.

Panthers
Broncos
Roosters
Storm
Sharks
Dogs
Parra
Manly
Warriors
Cows