What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ladder Predictions

Fangs

Coach
Lets see then:

1. Penrith
2. Storm
3. Roosters
4. Sharks
5. Cowboys
6. Souths
7. Canberra
8. Broncos

9 Eels
10 Bulldogs
11 Manly
12 Dolphins
13 Tigers
14 St George
15 Newcastle
16 Titans
17 Warriors

Not bad Fangs not bad.

Did anyone in this thread predict the rise of the Warriors and Newcastle? If they stayed in their lowly positions then my top 8 teams would have been 100%.

I remember putting Souths outside the 8. Then realised no one was going to replace them so put them back in. Wrong about the Cows though.

The WC hangover and the introduction of team 17 the two big factors I think. Some teams handled it better than others.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Not bad Fangs not bad.

Did anyone in this thread predict the rise of the Warriors and Newcastle? If they stayed in their lowly positions then my top 8 teams would have been 100%.

I remember putting Souths outside the 8. Then realised no one was going to replace them so put them back in. Wrong about the Cows though.

The WC hangover and the introduction of team 17 the two big factors I think. Some teams handled it better than others.
Do you reckon the fact Souths, Cowboys and Eels all had there 1st bye after some teams already had two and all our there 3rd byes in the last month and faded in back end of the year may have been a coincidence or something to it.

It didn't worry Brisbane but they didn't make a prelim last year.

Apey

Staff member
Probably going to regret doing this right before proper trials are played but

1. Storm
2. Panthers
3. Roosters
4. Souths
5. Sharks
6. Cowboys
7. Broncos
8. Dogs

9. Eels
10. Raiders
11. Manly
12. Tigers
13. Knights
14. Warriors
15. Titans
16. Dolphins
17. Dragons

Notes
- Dogs biggest riser
- Eels/Dragons biggest drops
- I wouldn't be surprised if my team (Knights) came anywhere 10th - 17th. Actually all of 11 - 17th feels like a crapshoot
- Despite being shit Dragons usually manage to beat the other shit teams so probably not the best spoon choice but it'd be funny
Not too bad, got Eels and Dragons pretty spot on but Dogs way off. Man they were shit compared to expectations.

Like pretty much every other prediction, had Knights and Warriors bottom 8/borderline bottom 4.

Latest posts