What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Origin I - Wed 31 May - NSW 18-26 QLD @ Adelaide

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • Queensland

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puig Aubert

Juniors
Unfortunately NSW are in a tough spot where James 'The Italian Stallion' has reached his used by date, and his replacement, Ryan 'The Diminutive Dutchman' Papenhuyzen is injured, so they have no real options at full back.

They need to select a proper utility, ditch Issah 'flat track bully' Yeo for Cam Murray and most importantly, recall Mitchell Pearce from France, where he is dominating the competition, to replace Ivan's son.

johns_reds

First Grade
Gotta say, great call by Slater in dropping Gagai for Tabuai-Fidow, it was a no brainer call but QLD has always picked players that could do the job,

If Freddy follows Slaters call, maybe he'll drop Teddy for Edwards? but who knows

Generalzod

Immortal
I couldn't get into the Teddy hate from NSW fans because for the most of his origin career he has absolutely terrified me. Always been there when he needed to be, just missing a pass sometimes.

But his failure to draw and pass to bomb a certain try and then being out jumped by frankenstein Collins shook me.
I agree the fault lies wholly on the halves especially chin Lego.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Qld understands what state of origin is.NSW think it's a club game.
Can the blues somehow get Bellamy as coach.
Can the commentators please stop calling Tedesco the best fullback in the game. It's time he retired from rep footy.