What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Sat - Brisbane 42-12 Warriors @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Brisbane v Warriors

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Not that I expect us to make a comeback (Broncos look like they have 60 points in them against our defence) but if we do it is going to f**king brutal when we lose after scoring more tries

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Now I kinda don't feel too bad that my team is shit.
At least I won't be disappointed tonight.
Just drunk and depressed lol.
075.jpg

flippikat

Bench
Not that I expect us to make a comeback (Broncos look like they have 60 points in them against our defence) but if we do it is going to f**king brutal when we lose after scoring more tries
We need a goalkicker AND a reasonable backup goal kicker.

Aside from that, next year's squad is shaping up great.

Bazal

Post Whore
It'll be the same as last night. Sorting out each other for 20 mins, but the experience of Penrith will get the win. But nowhere near your record. In fact, I'd like to see that remain for decades to come as a symbol of good over pure evil.

f**king hell I hope Brisbane wipe their asses with Jarome Luai and somehow win by 80...the collective blow to Panthers fans egos would lower the global temperature by a full degree

chrisD

Coach
It’s a shame Johnson has never played in a rock solid team. If he’d been in say Luai or Munster’s place I dunno, I feel like we might consider him the goat ball player.

eagles4eva

Coach
It'll be the same as last night. Sorting out each other for 20 mins, but the experience of Penrith will get the win. But nowhere near your record. In fact, I'd like to see that remain for decades to come as a symbol of good over pure evil.
I think based on how good the Panthers were last night. Its gonna be one way traffic next Sunday

mongoose

Coach
f**king hell I hope Brisbane wipe their asses with Jarome Luai and somehow win by 80...the collective blow to Panthers fans egos would lower the global temperature by a full degree
I don't think you realise just how smug Broncos fans can be, just look at IBM