What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 PF Sat - Brisbane 42-12 Warriors @ Suncorp

Finals Week 3: Brisbane v Warriors

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • Warriors

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

johns_reds

First Grade
That Walsh forward pass is one of the worst I have ever seen. Compounding the Egan pass ruled forward that clearly wasn't.

Im mad and i don't care about the result.
You obviously haven’t watched RL for long, 2014 manly threw an NFL pass to knock out the cowboys

t-ba

Post Whore
all aboard the Penrith train next week.

Can't stand these smug pri<ks down the road.
CwRAJs7WgAEEvIy

Marty the Predator obviously...That Alien sure has a distinctive chin and some major skin problems...

Bazal

Post Whore
No, Ben Cummins’s call against Matt Gillett for not being back 10 and subsequently sin binning him, after chasing a player 30 metres down field is the worst in the history of the NRL.

Adam Peek once got sent off at Penrith stadium for hitting a player in the chest.

That Gillett call was all time tho

flippikat

Bench
Broncos are deserved winners you sooks lol
Admittedly, they have been the better team for a lot of the game, but there's been some reffing that's made the margin more than it could've (should've?) been - and that changes the complexion of the last quarter of the game.

Fangs

Coach
Some dodgy refereeing. But nothing out of the ordinary at Suncorp .

The Broncos have had a very good year. They have proven they are well and truly the second best team in the country and they will go on to prove that next week. I've got no doubt about that.

They should hold their heads above average height. Just slightly below where the best can hold them.