What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Pre-Season Challenge - Week 1

This Year?

Immortal
Brent Tate always cracks me up the way he talks he doesn't know. Where a sentence finishes and just talks so fast and just. Stops in weird places.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Phins are gonna pay a huge price for not snagging a big name like Fatrell, Munster or Hynes, a single quality player to build the entire team around. Milford is just not that. He's barely first grade standard anymore as a matter of fact.

They're in for a long, long few years until they are in the frame for the 8, and I doubt it will happen within Bennett's timeframe.

This Year?

Immortal
Too many mistakes
images

Did you say steak?

soc123_au

Staff member
the fact he managed to not get so much as a slap on the wrist for it was the cherry on top.

they don’t make off field incidents like they used to
If someone tried to replicate it now they would bring back capital punishment. It will remain the greatest bender of the modern era for all time. Kinda makes up for not having the 03 Dally M awarded.

IIRC the punishment was losing the C next to his name. No biggie in that sorry period of history.

soc123_au

Staff member
The Phins are gonna pay a huge price for not snagging a big name like Fatrell, Munster or Hynes, a single quality player to build the entire team around. Milford is just not that. He's barely first grade standard anymore as a matter of fact.

They're in for a long, long few years until they are in the frame for the 8, and I doubt it will happen within Bennett's timeframe.
So you are saying they are on the same level as the Broncos?

Wb1234

Immortal
Dolphins have been ok

their defence is fine and their attack gets them into good field position

katoa is good milf is ok

too many mistakes on their try line and the intercept have cruelled them

Wizardman

First Grade

Quite a few QLD people I know tip them to make the 8. If they finish higher than bottom four, they have had a good year. If they finished in the 8, it would be Wayne Bennett's biggest achievement as a coach....easily.
They will battle for quite a few years.

Slackboy72

Coach

We're predicting years into the future based on 40 minutes of trial football now are we?