What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R1 Fri - Penrith 12-13 Brisbane @ BlueBet

Round 1: Penrith v Brisbane

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
Next two games for Panthers are against Rabbitohs and Eels. Now they could very well pump both of us, but an 0-3 start would be funny

Munky

Coach
Penrith fans in the game day thread when they lose

View attachment 70800

Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street

Front-Rower

First Grade
The smug not so smug tonight.
Did Garner get hooked? He’ll be shaking hands with the Cup side coach before too long

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Walsh is back next week, Oatesy can drop them at the best of times but in wet conditions you can forgive him.

Cobbo, he's just not ready to play fullback, he gets his body into terrible positions on the field and ends up being a sitting duck for a swarming defensive line.
Agree 100% on Cobbo. I think down the track he'll be a fullback but he'll hopefully learn a lot from tonight

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’d almost forgotten how deflating it feels to watch inept performances like that from the Panthers, similar to pre 2020...
If we hadn’t won the last 2 comps I’d probably be hurting more but still feel gutted to lose a home game against the Broncos to start the season. I don’t mind if we fall down the ladder to be honest as nobody should expect to win 3 comps in a row but I still want to be entertained and our attack was a chore to watch, just like the St Helens game.
Don’t worry old mate the Storm look strong again just jump back on that bandwagon.

Latest posts