What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R1 Sat - Cronulla 18-27 Souths @ PointsBet

Round 1: Cronulla v Souths

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Ehhhhhh I really don't like that sin bin. It was a f**ken good hit. Has he been binned for whiplash or something?

seanoff

Juniors
If Graham had actually hit him in the head there. We’d be stopped play for a decapitation. He would never get up.

Bazal

Post Whore
If Graham had actually hit him in the head there. We’d be stopped play for a decapitation. He would never get up.

It was like the Paulo on Hynes (?) hit a season or two ago. Great hit and even with HD cameras the idiots upstairs somehow thought whiplash from getting axed meant it was high contact.

Just a massive, good hit.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
You can't tell me the rules are being applied to both teams in the same way here.
Its a complete stitch up, oh and Moylan is a dud.

stryker

First Grade
I am ready to make some big calls.

1. The 2023 grand final will be Souths v Easts. The other clubs might as well start planning for 2024.
2. Lachlan Illias has arrived. He will be an Origin player as soon as this year.
You are still a dickhead eh?
Cool.

Latest posts