What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R1 Sun - Dolphins 28-18 Sydney @ Suncorp

Round 1: Dolphins v Sydney

• Dolphins

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
The Dolphins are going to surprise a lot of people this year and finish around 6th.

It all starts today. Dolphins by 8.

Dodgy

Juniors
It's BS that the Dolphins have been allowed to play without stating the area they represent. Lame like the Super rugby teams.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Dolphins to flip the table on the Roosters with a fast start and hold on for the win 16-12. They'll also win the combined penalty and set restart count.
Dolphins in captivity | Sentient, The Veterinary Institute for Animal Ethics
Nobody beats the chooks in penalties and set restarts.

One maybe but never both

Meth

Staff member
Head says Roosters, heart says that I couldn't care less that the Dolphins are going to get pumped.

Canard

Immortal
Whatever the result today, I'll never get over the hyperbole of the Dolphins squad strength.

You would think we are talking about the 95 Cowboys or 99 Magpies the way the Fox press has gone on.

And not landing the best players in the game (Munster, Smith etc) was some sort of abject failure.

Meth

Staff member
I may have missed this, but are the Dolphins based at Suncorp?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Chooks should have played cows round one and dolphins play the Raiders in Redcliffe.

But that would be thinking I guess