What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R12 Sat - Wests Tigers 66-18 North Qld @ Leichhardt / Wanngal

Round 12: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Like getting caught whacking off with your sisters used undies there is no excuse for this
8eac8dbf8454fa416e35a4051b575c15.gif

I kinda want this to be 70

You watch, the useless bald merkin will name the same squad next week. Peter Hiku, Feldt, Hess and the same f**kwits will remain until they retire
To be fair, almost everyone was guilty of not putting in 100%. My biggest concern is the timidity of our forward pack. They've been over-powered on numerous occasions this season. I won't use injuries as an excuse because the players who are on the sideline through injury and suspension were poor in the opening rounds.

Drinkwater is talented and pivotal to our attack but makes too many errors. Feldt goes from hero to zero far too often. Dearden has fallen back to 2021 form. Townsend isn't a good organiser, but we don't have anyone to replace him. Hiku keeps making silly errors. Holmes misses too many tackles and makes too many handling errors.

Hess has been strong for us.

Last edited:

Cowboyz

Juniors
Tobw fair, almost everyone was guilty of not putting in 100%. My biggest concern is the timidity of our forward pack. They've been over-powered on numerous occasions this season. I won't use injuries as an excuse because the players who are on the sideline through injury and suspension were poor in the opening rounds.

Drinkwater is talented but makes too many errors. Feldt goes from hero to zero far too often. Dearden has fallen back to 2021 form. Townsend isn't a good organiser, but we don't have anyone to replace him. Hiku keeps making silly errors. Holmes misses too many tackles and makes too many handling errors.

Hess has been strong for us.
I agree with you on most points there, except I think Deardon has been alright considering the forwards are usually being raped. Drinky seems to play on confidence, when the team is down he does stupid shit all of the time.
1 or 2 strong games doesn’t excuse Hess imo most of the year and the last few years he’s a reserve grader.

TBH I thought our forward pack had turned the corner since the Roosters game, where they appeared hungry again and were actually led by Luki in that department and without pea heart Nanai letting in tries each game. But nevermind that lol back to reality now. Need to give the young blokes a go I think, I don’t see how they can turn it around with the current group.

borisdog

Juniors
Kyle Feldt is, and always has been, a defensive liability. You're on the wing Kyle. You don't defend 20 metres in from the touch line when you're on the wing.

He was a great attacking asset. Was.

I can't fathom how some much of the dumb stuff is just repeated. Is the coaches message not getting through? Or is it not even being spoken about?

You can't convince me that short drop outs should be persisted with when you're giving up 6 points basically EVERY EFFING TIME. C'mon.

If I was Peyton, I'd be sending the message out along the lines of "If you do that again I'll pull your intestines out through your bot bot with a crochet needle"

Munky

Coach
The Cowboys right edge is as shit as any in first grade.

Nanai, Chad and Hiku are soft as they come when defending.

While Feldt has always had the derp in him.

You can maybe get away with one or two at most, but with all four the good sides will just pick them apart.

Latest posts