What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R12 Sun - Canberra 14-42 Manly @ GIO Stadium / Ngunnawal

Round 12: Canberra v Manly

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Old mate celebrated the try so hard because he may never see FG again.

It's a huge problem with sticks coaching. He gives these young forwards almost no minutes which obviously means we are f**king tired as shit by fulltime

But also these young forwards take longer to get used to the physicality of first grade so they make mistakes.

He's so bad with a bench

skeepe

Immortal
So I was at the game, what the f**k was Hudson binned for? Schuster ran in Front of him, he tried to stop, didn’t push just ran into him, then Keppie pushed him over. Like wtf?

This Year?

Immortal
So I was at the game, what the f**k was Hudson binned for? Schuster ran in Front of him, he tried to stop, didn’t push just ran into him, then Keppie pushed him over. Like wtf?
If you spent longer than an hour there you're a better fan than me.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Don't worry about that. Turning point was jurbo pushing the ball out of whitehead's hand, then not calling a raiders try, instead giving the ball to Manly, who scored a few tries before raiders got another touch.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Just one of many mystifying decisions today. Guler actually should have been binned for being 4th man in but stayed on the field somehow while Young got marched for nothing.

skeepe

Immortal
Don't worry about that. Turning point was jurbo pushing the ball out of whitehead's hand, then not calling a raiders try, instead giving the ball to Manly, who scored a few tries before raiders got another touch.
I also agree with that. And the Turbo “not played at”. But the Raiders lost by 28 points, so that didn’t help but it’s not why we lost

eagles4eva

First Grade
Not sure if it's the beers today or some cruel joke. Seriously that score...

No way was I expecting that after the last few weeks. Best sober up and watch the replay.