What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R12 Thu - Brisbane 4-15 Penrith @ Suncorp / Yuggera-Turrbal

Round 12: Brisbane v Penrith

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
Origin is going to have an impact on the ladder this year.

PENRITH went into the last few series with one loss. We the depth isn't there this year with no SOS to cover the halves.

Brisbane losing three in a row before the series starts with Hass/Carrigan being huge work horses for NSW/QLD in an intense series could be a problem for them.

Billythekid

First Grade
The Broncos are getting a reality check ever since they started facing the real teams like the Raiders, Storm, Souths, Panthers etc. They'll be lucky to make the 8 (again). Never fear though, next year they've still got Kevvie I think.
They lost to the premiership favourites by 10 whilst missing their halfback. I agree that they’ll come back to the pack a bit but last night was a pretty decent display really.

Fangs

Coach
The worry for Brisbane is a repeat of last year.

They handled origin poorly and when Carrigan got suspended it was curtains. They have to do better in the second half of the year otherwise Walters wil join the centreline queue.

Black Panther

Juniors
They lost to the premiership favourites by 10 whilst missing their halfback. I agree that they’ll come back to the pack a bit but last night was a pretty decent display really.
Penrith are still missing Tago, Leniu and May also. Penrith will only get better too.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
The Broncos are getting a reality check ever since they started facing the real teams like the Raiders, Storm, Souths, Panthers etc. They'll be lucky to make the 8 (again). Never fear though, next year they've still got Kevvie I think.
Panthers Souths Melbourne top 3. Broncos and Sharks fight out 4th. I think Broncos are the better of the two.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
The fact that Ivan Cleary signed 2023 Tyrone Peachey as a first grader really busts the supercoach mystique huh
Depth signing at minimum wage or very close to it. Last week he gave Suaalii, on many times his salary a bath. He's done ok. Tago back next game.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Seibold's Manly says "eat shit"

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Damn that bait was getting old. I was thinking it wouldn't be snapped up, but no you Brisbane fans never disappoint.

When was the last time you made the finals again?
I took the bait and gobbled it down. I digested it and shat out some counter bait which you have just now dined on.

I mean, we slipped to 9th and your mob took out Melbourne in our honour. All's fair in love and war.

I took the bait and gobbled it down. I digested it and shat out some counter bait which you have just now dined on.

I mean, we slipped to 9th and your mob took out Melbourne in our honour. All's fair in love and war.
On the weekend, we both lost at home but we beat you a few weeks ago in your f'n house so the bragging rights stay with me tbh.