What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R12 Thu - Brisbane 4-15 Penrith @ Suncorp / Yuggera-Turrbal

Round 12: Brisbane v Penrith

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
Penrith play with no shape in attack. Really clueless at times, and they're clunky AF. Nowhere near their best.

And they're currently in 1st place.

FML.

mxlegend99

Referee
Are Carrigan and Martin best mates or something?

Seemed pretty chummy there.
Carrigan seemed to get along with the Panthers at the world cup. Amazing the friendships that form in those camps.

Cleary and Carrigan especially seemed close. But oddly DCE and Munster even formed friendships with him in camp.

Pretty sure after the world cup was over Cleary and Carrigan had an extended holiday with a few other Aussie players

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Who hacked skeepes account?

Multiple posts the second half where Panthers were hard done by. No way this is skeepe.

Riki shouldder charger
Taupau high shot / send off
Bunker trying to rule Walsh was competing for the ball

Whoever it was. Give him his account back.
Whinging about a call that nearly went wrong for your team after they won. We may have reached peak smug.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Penrith play with no shape in attack. Really clueless at times, and they're clunky AF. Nowhere near their best.

And they're currently in 1st place.

FML.
Kenny sets our attack back years… You can see why we won back to back comps with a classy 9 like Api and the best defence. It would be pretty amazing to win again this year with a Kenny/Luke hooker rotation. Souths are the team to beat if they keep up their improved defence.

GongPanther

Referee
panthers scramble defence, is something else

just too good, so much urgency
Looks great, and it makes up for our semi-dismal way of getting over the line. Purists of the game would look at it in a way not without the points scored, but for the defensive structures that tire and frustrate the opposition.

Nealo 12

Bench
Manage the game is happening here for Donkeys
I dunno what the rules are. I watch a fair bit of union too and the on-field ref and the video ref talk all the time to make sure they get the decision right. I’m ok with it.
ha ha union that says it all … thanks

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm nothing special. Saved up pennies instead of suckin' on schooners all day whilst doin' the slappers or the nags.

Lots of ppl have done even better than me with less., so let that sink in.

I don't feel the need to talk about my financial situation in a match day thread to make myself feel big, my guy.

Did the sink knock?

GongPanther

Referee
I don't feel the need to talk about my financial situation in a match day thread to make myself feel big, my guy.

Did the sink knock?
And you did not need to cast dispersions on another person's perceived living situation, to which you fired the first shot. So cut the hypocritical bullshit.