What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R12 Thu - Brisbane 4-15 Penrith @ Suncorp / Yuggera-Turrbal

Round 12: Brisbane v Penrith

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Jesus. Broncos penalties and 6 again count sky rocketing despite them having by far the faster play the balls.

Yet Panthers bust the line and Broncos flop in nothing... held legs as we attempt to play the ball. Be consistent ffs.

Finally the whistle goes

aqua_duck

Coach
He hit the upper leg. And what's he doing spearing in like that anyway? Dodgy tackle. No one has an issue with head contact being a penalty so what's the problem with penalizing that action from JFH?
I believe spec savers are having a sale my man in any case a cannon ball is for contact at or below the knees

Bazal

Post Whore
Kevvies Nepo baby offers nothing but the occasional derp and a lot of stupid penalties

This Year?

Immortal
omg the boos! Racist Suncorp fans!!

brunch-bottomless.gif

Someguy

First Grade
Great passage of play. Big hits, running footy. Penalty goal is a bit anti climatic after that.

would like to see initial hit that caused the turnover again, also I guess we will see no replay of luai throwing a shoulder charge at a defenceless player