What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R13 Sat - Souths 26-33 Canberra @ Accor

Round 13: Souths v Canberra

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
I hate Origin
MF you had all the f**king help you could hope for
We didnt get a single thing go our way tonight and won. Had the ref not consistently bailed you out of your own end, this game was done with 20 to play and thats a stone cold fact

Im not usually a big blame the refs guy, i think the Raiders club and fanbase play that card entirely too often... tonight we couldnt f**king buy a call

Last edited:

Pumpkin

Juniors
Here I was fooled into thinking that South's were premiership favourites when our pesty buck toothed, wingnut eared, cross eyed neighbours on the wrong side of Anzac parade have done what they do best, and have totally screwed up....just like they always do...

Last Week

Bench
Yep.....very scary moments. I'll never forget that Hamlin moment. I'd say the worst I've ever felt watching professional sport.
It was horrible.

The reaction from his team mates whilst CPR was being performed on him was heart breaking.

Vibing

Juniors
gutsy
not much more need be said

3 times behind , 3 times guts it out
Souths maybe don't concede some of those tries with Latrel & Graham playing

but
that was a nutsy effort from the Raiders considering

nothing but praise for the bunnies players , staff & fans during the CHN drama

yobbo84

First Grade
MF you had all the f**king help you could hope for
We didnt get a single thing go our way tonight and won. Had the ref not consistently bailed you out of your own end, this game was done with 20 to play and thats a stone cold fact

Im not usually a big blame the refs guy, i think the Raiders club and fanbase play that card entirely too often... tonight we couldnt f**king buy a call
Scored a try off a pass at least 3m forward

Penalty goal for a non-existent strip

Won by 7 points

"Couldn't buy a call"

Honestly the average LU poster never ceases to amaze me

nick87

Coach
Scored a try off a pass at least 3m forward

Penalty goal for a non-existent strip

Won by 7 points

"Couldn't buy a call"

Honestly the average LU poster never ceases to amaze me
Oh it’s f**king amazing alright
Jesus wept.

yobbo84

First Grade
Imagine being this f**king merkin? Haha sad shit
Lol, your boys won, go be happy

Just don’t pretend it was this "us against the world" victory... you're not Ricky Stuart

Atkins is awful and we were both beneficiaries of his random awfulness

Anyway you started this nonsense, I just wrote a 3 word post about my loathing of losing key players during the Origin period

gerg

Juniors
Lol, your boys won, go be happy

Just don’t pretend it was this "us against the world" victory... you're not Ricky Stuart

Atkins is awful and we were both beneficiaries of his random awfulness

Anyway you started this nonsense, I just wrote a 3 word post about my loathing of losing key players during the Origin period

The only metric on the stat sheet you blokes won was the penalties and 6again. We got two late penalties to pad it out a bit. Let's not pretend that Atkins was ordinary for both teams.

Sticky just said he’s dropping BYC for next week so he can play his 300th game in Canberra?

That seems kinda weird

Sticky wants to throw his old coach Sheensy a bone and not have to force him to compete against BYC. To be fair Sheens is so senile he probably thinks it’s Jason Croker who he coached at Canberra.