What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R14 Fri - Wests Tigers 19-20 Canberra @ Campbelltown

Round 14: Wests Tigers v Canberra

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockscombi

Juniors
QUOTE - Only an idiot gambles money.

And only a f**king imbecile would gamble on Rugby League.

Thanks for proving to the LU community that you don't have what it takes to be a professional sportsbetter.

BadnMean

Juniors
Well, Tigpies vs Raiders= wackiness ensued.

Ricky is upset. Journo's and fans are all muppets. Tigpies fans really thought- for just a moment- that Luke Brooks was a winning halfback. [Narrator]: but alas, he was not. Johnny Bateman v Rapana for biggest pest on the park. Rugby league was the winner.

nick87

Coach
Boy that was just classic whacky raiders, wasn’t it?

cruising to an easy comfortable win for 65 minutes, make it hectic and stupid for 10, fall behind and win anyways on weird last minute play

Front-Rower

First Grade
What a crap fest. Canberra score two tries from deflection off the post and another from a dropped ball. Tigers score 3 tries against 12 men. The last couple of plays sum up the whole game. Zzzzzz

Pugzley

Textbook definition of a choke. Winding down the clock trying to get a good position, thinking that they might score a try, then they change their mind, look at the clock and panic. Then half arsedly try for a field goal after the siren.

Can anyone comfirm the strip at the start of the game that led to the first try was a actual strip or lose ball carry?
i've watched it a lot and the video ref went of one angle its it wasnt a good one i dont get how he saw a strip there

gerg

Juniors
Can anyone comfirm the strip at the start of the game that led to the first try was a actual strip or lose ball carry?
i've watched it a lot and the video ref went of one angle its it wasnt a good one i dont get how he saw a strip there

if we’re going to pick minuscule game changing decisions, raiders were cruising until Timoko passed it back and it was clearly touched (knock on) from a Tigers player and regathered. A few set restarts later Tigers scored their first try when they should never have had that field position.

skeepe

Immortal
if we’re going to pick minuscule game changing decisions, raiders were cruising until Timoko passed it back and it was clearly touched (knock on) from a Tigers player and regathered. A few set restarts later Tigers scored their first try when they should never have had that field position.
Correct. I was raging about that at the time. Sutton has a f**king shocker - and it was all in favour of the Tigers