What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R14 Fri - Wests Tigers 19-20 Canberra @ Campbelltown

Round 14: Wests Tigers v Canberra

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Dude the only time your mob switched on was when they were against 12 men. You got a raft of six agains and penalties and did nothing with it.
You think I'm a Tigers fan?

Haha, are you stoned?

That tinpot organisation can lick my hairy balls.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I always love how the ref drops the ball, misses the tackle, takes a player out.

Walford should have been sent, between the legs over the horizonital.

But hey, carry on.

Delboy

First Grade
Well as a very non partisan viewer, Raiders did stretch the rules a bit and were rightly penalised, Tigers got their fortune in the sin inning and 19 points in5 minutes.

Then boom, a correct penalty and they get behind. Then wtf was Brooks doing running the ball wide on the 3rd tackle, then as the designated fg kicker , kept involved wide and not positioned in the the centre and calling for the ball. Such dumb tactics, and then he squibs it. Terrible set up , at least miss it by being where you should be, terrible last set by the Tigers, end of.

Canard

Immortal
Well as a very non partisan viewer, Raiders did stretch the rules a bit and were rightly penalised, Tigers got their fortune in the sin inning and 19 points in5 minutes.

Then boom, a correct penalty and they get behind. Then wtf was Brooks doing running the ball wide on the 3rd tackle, then as the designated fg kicker , kept involved wide and not positioned in the the centre and calling for the ball. Suc dumb tactics, and then he squibs it. Terrible set up , at least miss it by being where you should be, terrible last set by the Tigers, end of.
Pretty much this from mine. I'd replace bit with a lot, though.

It was a God awful game for entertainment, bar the end.

nick87

Coach
Raiders deserved to win that
8-0 on six against... come on now? Tigers perfect? Please

They had a ton of chances and until they got 12 on 13 they couldnt crack it. And the penalty to win the game... steve price ended f**king careers on dangerous shit like that. A penalty is mandatory, frankly i think that's a send off. He hits Fogarty slightly higher and we might be looking at ACL/MCL/Broken bones up and down the leg. Negligent play.

Tigers played more attractive football, but the Raiders played tougher. And rightly won the game.

Vibing

Juniors
Raiders again showing they're not efficient ... yet
but have plenty of composure & ticker when it matters

The Tigers shouldn't have got within 20 points of them tonight

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
All I know I saw a player grab a bloke between the legs and try dump him on his head.

This was put on report.

So clearly https://riseforalex.org.au/ no longer stamps this out, as it was a send off for a time.

Play on now.

simmo1

First Grade
Frustrating way to lose, but can't say we were hard done by. Raiders (and Fogarty especially) just iced their chances better.

Canard

Immortal
Raiders deserved to win that
8-0 on six against... come on now? Tigers perfect? Please

They had a ton of chances and until they got 12 on 13 they couldnt crack it. And the penalty to win the game... steve price ended f**king careers on dangerous shit like that. A penalty is mandatory, frankly i think that's a send off. He hits Fogarty slightly higher and we might be looking at ACL/MCL/Broken bones up and down the leg. Negligent play.

Tigers played more attractive football, but the Raiders played tougher. And rightly won the game.

I'd guess the MRC will deem that either no grading or Grade 1 ( fine) at worst.

If Brooks had a brain, he should have taken a dive to milk a penalty after his weak attempt (even though it would be unjustified)

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I'd guess the MRC will deem that either no grading or Grade 1 ( fine) at worst.

If Brooks had a brain, he should have taken a dive to milk a penalty after his weak attempt (even though it would be unjustified)

Calm down mate

nick87

Coach
Yes, there should, but it wouldn't have happened.
My Raiders group chat just had this conversation and agree
if he kicks it, he gets up and celebrates and play on... which is wrong. Its such a dangerous play and apparently the rule book states (group chat mate looked at the rule book and found a rule about this) that we should have gotten the point and THEN the penalty

but it wouldnt have happened

Im glad they penalised it. That shit is so dangerous. He clipped fogs toes so no harm, no foul but that's a Steve Price special. it has to be penalised.

skeepe

Immortal
My Raiders group chat just had this conversation and agree
if he kicks it, he gets up and celebrates and play on... which is wrong. Its such a dangerous play and apparently the rule book states (group chat mate looked at the rule book and found a rule about this) that we should have gotten the point and THEN the penalty

but it wouldnt have happened

Im glad they penalised it. That shit is so dangerous. He clipped fogs toes so no harm, no foul but that's a Steve Price special. it has to be penalised.
Fogarty jumped backwards a little after the kick. I shudder to think what would have happened if he didn’t.

Latest posts