What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R15 Fri - Canberra 14-36 Warriors @ GIO

Round 15: Canberra v Warriors

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Warriors

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ricky doesn’t have much to his coaching repertoire but getting teams up for the occasion is his one good skill. The club must’ve celebrated too hard too early or just thought they merely had to turn up to win tonight. Astonishing effort by Warriors and with two sin bins to boot.

This Year?

Immortal
Massive win for the Warriors. Overcame the early adversity.
This was the Raiders 2nd half:
giphy.webp

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Jack should f**k off now tbh. Abysmal effort from him with all the possession we had in the first half. See if we can swap him for taafe before June 30

nick87

Coach
Score line accruately reflects the difference in the two sides tonight
Warriors WAAAAAAAAAAY better than us

Stuart's been clinging to a bad 17 men team for a long time because they keep stacking wins against bad team... all the chickens came home to roost tonight, the lessons are there to be learnt, as they have all year, and i'll wager our coach hasnt listened to any of them

Apey

Staff member
Score line accruately reflects the difference in the two sides tonight
Warriors WAAAAAAAAAAY better than us

Stuart's been clinging to a bad 17 men team for a long time because they keep stacking wins against bad team... all the chickens came home to roost tonight, the lessons are there to be learnt, as they have all year, and i'll wager our coach hasnt listened to any of them
tbh even though you've played mostly dud teams I thought Raiders would win this game based on their momentum. Warriors are no joke this year though (for maybe the first time in their existence).

skeepe

Immortal
This might be remembered as the Raiders failing to turn up for the big occasion but the truth is they were at absolute peak intensity for the first 40. It’s not physically possible to keep that up. The real story is the Warriors surviving the onslaught and then smashing them down the stretch.
Yeah I’d agree with that. We played well in the first half and against a few other teams we wouldn’t have had a bigger lead.

Full credit to the Warriors, played really well especially in defence, and fully deserved the win.

Latest posts