What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R17 Sun - Brisbane 12-18 Gold Coast @ Suncorp

Round 17: Brisbane v Gold Coast

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

some11

Referee
I am literally crying. Tears are streaming down my tiny face, making my face, clothes, and feet wet. So much noise, too. I had no idea I could make this much noise from crying. I literally can’t even. I’ve never not been able to even this hard before. I’m literally can’t evening so hard that my tears are thicker than Santa Claus’ belly fat. All these tears coming from me literally crying and can’t evening are inhaled by my mouth, causing me to drown. I am literally dying. I am literally on the verge of death right at this instant. This is insane. I’ve never felt this way before. I’m not just crying; I’m not just dying—I am literally crying, and I’m literally dying. Blood. I see blood. Blood is pouring down from my very eyes. I literally see blood. I’m laughing so hard right now. I literally can’t even stop laughing—it’s insane. Please save me, Lord. Please save me from this madness. I am crying, and I am in need of assistance. I’ve been literally dying for about 45 minutes now. Is there no end to this? I just want to meet my maker. I want to see the light, and I wish to see the darkness, both at the same time. Save me, Christ, as I am literally dying at this instant. Oh, as I live and breathe, I can barely speak at this point. In fact, I cannot speak at all. I am literally mute. I’m deaf, too, as my tears and blood have inserted themselves into my ears, blocking my hearing. I’m literally crying out of my nostrils. Oh wait, that’s just my body juice. Oh, how I’ve missed this.

Generalzod

Immortal
I am literally crying. Tears are streaming down my tiny face, making my face, clothes, and feet wet. So much noise, too. I had no idea I could make this much noise from crying. I literally can’t even. I’ve never not been able to even this hard before. I’m literally can’t evening so hard that my tears are thicker than Santa Claus’ belly fat. All these tears coming from me literally crying and can’t evening are inhaled by my mouth, causing me to drown. I am literally dying. I am literally on the verge of death right at this instant. This is insane. I’ve never felt this way before. I’m not just crying; I’m not just dying—I am literally crying, and I’m literally dying. Blood. I see blood. Blood is pouring down from my very eyes. I literally see blood. I’m laughing so hard right now. I literally can’t even stop laughing—it’s insane. Please save me, Lord. Please save me from this madness. I am crying, and I am in need of assistance. I’ve been literally dying for about 45 minutes now. Is there no end to this? I just want to meet my maker. I want to see the light, and I wish to see the darkness, both at the same time. Save me, Christ, as I am literally dying at this instant. Oh, as I live and breathe, I can barely speak at this point. In fact, I cannot speak at all. I am literally mute. I’m deaf, too, as my tears and blood have inserted themselves into my ears, blocking my hearing. I’m literally crying out of my nostrils. Oh wait, that’s just my body juice. Oh, how I’ve missed this.
Can you give this bloke a box of Kleenex lol

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Praying for you and praying for us. We will get through this!

I mean, you wanna talk versatility Milf could play hooker in RU the way he's stacked it on
I remember one Brisbane nutter saying Milford will go down as the greatest player of all time lol.

He definitely looks like he got his money's worth at every buffet he's visited.

Lol Kevvy in his redneck plaid Broncos shirt about to cry over a loss in the press conference. At least Ricky cried over a player leaving.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Reece Walsh could come under scrutiny for abusing a referee as a furious Kevin Walters launched his own attack on the Broncos following their shock 18-12 derby collapse against the strife-torn Titans.

The Queensland Origin star was penalised in the dying minutes for firing an alleged expletive at referee Chris Butler, summing up Brisbane’s lack of discipline on a day of derby disaster at Suncorp Stadium.

Walsh is a wonderful talent but the Broncos fullback has to stop arguing with referees.

A flashpoint came in the 75th minute when Walsh was penalised by Butler for dissent. The word “c***” was heard on audio. Earlier this season, Josh Reynolds was hit with a contrary conduct charge for saying “bulls***” within earshot of referee Grant Atkins.

Walsh’s petulance gifted Titans halfback Tanah Boyd the penalty goal that buried the Broncos.

Maybe he said gunt

This Year?

Immortal
Mate, are you sure you're not a Dragons fan?

Woody90

Juniors
Reece Walsh could come under scrutiny for abusing a referee as a furious Kevin Walters launched his own attack on the Broncos following their shock 18-12 derby collapse against the strife-torn Titans.

The Queensland Origin star was penalised in the dying minutes for firing an alleged expletive at referee Chris Butler, summing up Brisbane’s lack of discipline on a day of derby disaster at Suncorp Stadium.

Walsh is a wonderful talent but the Broncos fullback has to stop arguing with referees.

A flashpoint came in the 75th minute when Walsh was penalised by Butler for dissent. The word “c***” was heard on audio. Earlier this season, Josh Reynolds was hit with a contrary conduct charge for saying “bulls***” within earshot of referee Grant Atkins.

Walsh’s petulance gifted Titans halfback Tanah Boyd the penalty goal that buried the Broncos.

Maybe he said gunt

I’ve never seen playing 2 good (but not ground breaking) games of origin against a horrible NSW team go to someone’s head as fast as it has Walsh’s.

He’s a very good young player but he needs to fix his attitude quick smart. He was embarrassing to watch yesterday.