What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R18 Fri - Warriors 6-28 Souths @ Go Media

Round 18: Warriors v Souths

• Warriors

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I actually dont think we are playing that bad for a wet weather game. It’s just that souths have been amazing.

Can only say I strongly disagree. Souths have been incredible in terms of no errors and we have been ok on the error front, I agree. Every other aspect of the game we have been horrible. Really low effort and execution on both defence and attack.

flippikat

Bench
I’ll say it again - this is a PATHETIC performance. Really disappointing.
True, but we've hung in there a long time with that 10-point gap.

Past Warriors sides would probably have caved early in the 2nd half.

It's a good reality check - and a reminder that despite the improvement so far this season, we're STILL a work in progress.

The crucial thing now is preserving for-and-against.

A loss is bad, but a blowout would TERRIBLE for our prospects this season.

wittyfan

Referee
Disappointing performance from the Wahs, will be interesting to see how they bounce back.
For most of the year, they have proven to be really resilient and different from past years.
Resilient yes against the dud teams this year.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Big Warriors forwards not agile enough for wet weather footy, and it’s not conducive to Jungle Ball.

Meth

Staff member
Souths the better team, clearly. We were good for 15 minutes and have been shit ever since