What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R18 Fri - Warriors 6-28 Souths @ Go Media

Round 18: Warriors v Souths

• Warriors

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
how in the f**k are the Warriors of all teams terrible at wet weather football…. Lol
Traditionally they have always gone for size and strength. With some very rare exceptions, the bigger the player, the harder it is to stay agile and balanced in the wet

JokerEel

Coach
To quote the great Taylor Swift: "Ladies and Gentlemen, will you please stand? With every guitar string scar on my hand I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover." Alex Johnston is a living legend of the game. The bookies were giving money away putting him at $2.05 to score.

We have knocked over the Panthers, we have knocked over the Storm, we have knocked over the Broncos, and now we have knocked over the team every nuffy has decided to back in for the premiership. WE are the team to beat. Far too much has been made of a couple of meaningless losses during the rubbish part of the season affected by Origin.

We are the only team that has proven we can beat every contender. We have a squad of battle hardened tough brawlers who have plenty of finals experience. We have the skilled players. We have the talent. If anyone else wants to get to the big dance they will have to come through us in September

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230630-195051.png
    Screenshot_20230630-195051.png
    67 KB · Views: 1

JokerEel

Coach
It troubles me that LU is so wrapped up in anti-Warriors ref drama that y’all can’t even notice that the Warriors are playing like absolute dogshit

You guys are absolutely playing like shit no doubt.. but the refs being so inconsistent is what gets me

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Souths. 90% completion rate in this weather is an achievement. Cody Walker is a magician. Tatola, Sele, Murray and Kolomatangi were massive.

no name

Coach
I have seen the scrum clock expire so many times with no penalty given.
Still pretty dumb by the Wahs forwards.

some11

Referee
It troubles me that LU is so wrapped up in anti-Warriors ref drama that y’all can’t even notice that the Warriors are playing like absolute dogshit
Klein doing Klein things like binning someone for a marginal high shot when it's pissing down.

Yeah that tends to infuriate people

This Year?

Immortal
I really hope its not another Panthers v Rabbitohs Grand Final.
The cloud of old and new smug will keep us in darkness longer than a Tigers finals drought.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Nice you even got a 'big Warriors forwards' in there.
They are the personification of the "big boppers up front"...and in the second row...and in the backline. Of course packing your squad with 6'4 120 kg blokes has its advantages. It also has its disadvantages

BunniesMan

Immortal
I really hope its not another Panthers v Rabbitohs Grand Final.
The cloud of old and new smug will keep us in darkness longer than a Tigers finals drought.
The Panthers era is over. I always feel too much weight is put on origin-season form. They have got a few wins in this period but I think mid season is by far the least representative period for true contention.

My current prediction is Souths v Broncos for the big dance

Latest posts