What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R18 Fri - Warriors 6-28 Souths @ Go Media

Round 18: Warriors v Souths

• Warriors

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Still unclear why AFB was binned over some other shots. As much as I feel like I need to step into a wood chipper for sharing the same view as Leather Couch Brandy

yobbo84

Coach
Losing Curran is a big out for us.

But its helped by the fact that souths are playing Taane Milne.
I'm as shocked as you to say Milne has been one of our best

Without him we barely would've got out of our own 20m

edabomb

First Grade
So we're using common sense in the box for tries this weekend? As sure as the sun rising we'll be back to Rain Man interpretations by next weekend.

yobbo84

Coach
Still unclear why AFB was binned over some other shots. As much as I feel like I need to step into a wood chipper for sharing the same view as Leather Couch Brandy
And I'm shocked Cooper Cronk is the only one with common sense

The other two were love taps, AFB whacked him with force

Meth

Staff member
Can’t wait for Annersley’s explainstion on Monday for the binning

Fonua Blake was sin binned because his shot was more 'forceful'- it's not right, but that's the explanation they'll give. Still, don't put on the shot and we're not needing to debate it

Bazal

Post Whore
Can’t wait for Annersley’s explainstion on Monday for the binning

I guess the binning is ok in isolation. Forceful enough and pretty direct based on what I saw from the dinner table.

It's more that other shots were as bad IMO and didn't have the same result

skeepe

Immortal
I’ve actually met Ashley Klein before, and let me tell you, he’s exactly what you would expect.