What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R18 Fri - Warriors 6-28 Souths @ Go Media

Round 18: Warriors v Souths

• Warriors

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someguy

First Grade
So we're using common sense in the box for tries this weekend? As sure as the sun rising we'll be back to Rain Man interpretations by next weekend.
This needs to be written in the rule book somewhere. One week an obstruction way off the ball is no try, the next week they determine the obstructed play wouldn’t have stopped the try.

yobbo84

Coach
Anyway, good game so far given the conditions. Would be a drop-a-thon with lesser teams playing.

I think the Warriors will have the better of it in the final 20min given all the defending we had to do the first 30 mins, so Souths will need to start the 2nd half well if we're going to win.

Kicking games might just be the difference.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The AFB was probably the worst of the lot, Illias one maybe just as bad but the little blokes never get marched for them. However I’ve seen teams lose a player when they commit multiple high shots in a row, in fact the warriors did last year against us.

warriors haven’t adjusted their game plan for the conditions, way too many passes in the 20

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
The AFB was probably the worst of the lot, Illias one maybe just as bad but the little blokes never get marched for them. However I’ve seen teams lose a player when they commit multiple high shots in a row, in fact the warriors did last year against us.

warriors haven’t adjusted their game plan for the conditions, way too many passes in the 20
Poor Travis Burns

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Between this and the Roosters game, our attack in the wet has been horrendous. Funny cos you’d think the sun would be Webster’s natural enemy.