What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R18 Sat - Canberra 26-22 Gold Coast @ GIO

Round 18: Canberra v Gold Coast

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Shit game from both teams outside a few players.

Cotric on the bench continues to be the dumbest squad selection.

This Year?

Immortal
Who takes a hitup with less than 10 seconds to go ffs
images

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Shit game from both teams outside a few players.

Cotric on the bench continues to be the dumbest squad selection.

He's killing the middle forwards lol. Like I appreciate the effort from guys like tapine but its so depressing to watch the Raiders give up metres because sticks exhausted the pack

Fangs

Coach
The dream is that the Raiders go undefeated from here on out and win every game in dire affairs where we somehow hold on to tiny leads

I've done the ladder predictor quite a few times now. I don't have the Raiders missing the top 4.

Fangs

Coach
Have you factored in perennial chocking ??

Faiders are long gone.

Numerous reasons for their success. Halves improving this year. Papalli/Wighton skipping Origin. Madge assistant coach. Even the Alan Jones thing.

It all feels last chance saloon for the Raiders and maybe even Ricky himself. I reckon it might even be his last year.

Vibing

Juniors
so
back from the game & a beer or 2 in to me

It was the referees who decided they'd knock up the whacky dial several notches today

seriously folks
I'll have to have a look at the replay , but ...
I believe i saw at least 20 errors from the officials , evenly shared about 10 each against both sides

we can lament about the half time debacle & what might have transpired if that try had been awarded , which it should have been , 99.9% of RL supporters would say it was a fair try, Kasey Badger needs a few weeks on the sidelines to think about the game she officiates on , & so do the people that appoint her.

Raiders continue to make the easy look difficult & if we are do to anything in the finals that needs to change .

The Tits are a fair unit , they're good. With Beau Femor & Ben Hunt in that team today they get the W
Des will turn those close games to wins
big 2024 coming for the Gold Coast.