What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R20 Sun - Parramatta 25-24 Gold Coast @ CommBank

Round 20: Parramatta v Gold Coast

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
There is zero press around this game and those decisions this morning.

If the roles were reversed would that still be the case?

Bazal

Post Whore
There is zero press around this game and those decisions this morning.

If the roles were reversed would that still be the case?
Tinfoil Hat GIF by The Tick

Canard

Immortal
The NRL confirmed that the Parramatta players were offside (some by up to a 2m) at Tanah Boyd's first field goal attempt, and the Titans should have received a penalty in front of the posts.

Confirms that RCG was also offside, and came inside the 10m zone, so the Ref could have called a penalty also.

no name

Coach
The NRL confirmed that the Parramatta players were offside (some by up to a 2m) at Tanah Boyd's first field goal attempt, and the Titans should have received a penalty in front of the posts.

Confirms that RCG was also offside, and came inside the 10m zone, so the Ref could have called a penalty also.

Always the politician. How could the RCG one be the correct call but the incorrect call at the same time.
He defends it not being penalised but then says that he would have been happy if it was a penalty.
No wonder these officials keep f**king up, it doesn’t matter either way to Annesley.

JokerEel

Coach
Buttler was using the new 10m line all game...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1689585205826.jpg
    FB_IMG_1689585205826.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 11

skeepe

Immortal
Pretty clear that despite all the screeching and caterwauling both here and at the ground that the officials favoured Parramatta, and massively so.

The Titans were robbed blind.

Bazal

Post Whore
You have to show a frame where the the ball is still in contact with the boot because in freeze frame the ball has cleared the ruck and therefore he is onside.

LMAO same for the Titans freeze frame my guy.

The refs are shithouse. Shocking that this is still news to some.

Canard

Immortal
LMAO same for the Titans freeze frame my guy.

The refs are shithouse. Shocking that this is still news to some.

What Titans "freeze frame"?

I don't understand why Eels fans are getting defensive. This is the NRLs making, and no fault of the Eels. You don't have to make excuses for the NRL.

You have to admit that the Titans fans (all 3 of them) have a right to feel a bit miffed after only last week this exact same play was called against them.

The Titans are f**ked without Tino anyway, whereas I reckon the Eels will miss RCG, but still be able to cover him.

Bazal

Post Whore
What Titans "freeze frame"?

I don't understand why Eels fans are getting defensive. This is the NRLs making, and no fault of the Eels. You don't have to make excuses for the NRL.

You have to admit that the Titans fans (all 3 of them) have a right to feel a bit miffed after only last week this exact same play was called against them.

This one

5m rule and still would’ve been offside.

View attachment 76949

My point isn't to defend Parra. We were shithouse for the most part and RCG decided to audition for a Raiders contract. It's just this idea that one team was robbed...the playing field was even, the refs were evenly rubbish, but their shot missed.

The refs aren't competent enough to rob anyone most of the time.

Canard

Immortal
This one

My point isn't to defend Parra. We were shithouse for the most part and RCG decided to audition for a Raiders contract. It's just this idea that one team was robbed...the playing field was even, the refs were evenly rubbish, but their shot missed.

The refs aren't competent enough to rob anyone most of the time.

I'm not a fan of either side and I think the Eels got the rub of the green, and no less authority then the NRL ruled the first attempt at field goal a clear penalty.

In the one above Annesley stated that it was a 50/50, which is a bit generous in my opinion.

JokerEel

Coach
I'm not a fan of either side and I think the Eels got the rub of the green, and no less authority then the NRL ruled the first attempt at field goal a clear penalty.

In the one above Annesley stated that it was a 50/50, which is a bit generous in my opinion.

Let's be honest Lane was offside Reg was offside and Verills was offside.

If the ref had the balls to blow a penalty for the late tackle on Moses we wouldn't be here right now.
But as soon as he decided to put the whistle away finally in the last 15 there was no chance he was pulling up offside players.

Canard

Immortal
What are Eels fans thoughts on Moses staging for a bumper penalty on Tino?

It's pretty clever whilst bordering on unsportsmanlike conduct.

After Annesley went off about bumpers today, I'd say you will see this happen more often.

JokerEel

Coach
What are Eels fans thoughts on Moses staging for a bumper penalty on Tino?

It's pretty clever whilst bordering on unsportsmanlike conduct.

After Annesley went off about bumpers today, I'd say you will see this happen more often.

Tino is an idiot for not getting it out of his game.. every smart player is going to milk it..