What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R22 Fri - Melbourne 46-16 Parramatta @ Marvel

Round 22: Melbourne v Parramatta

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
He’s been good this year but he can’t help being a bald Anti Vaxxer.

He's been good compared to his normal level.

He's still our dumbest player not named Waqa Blake and nowhere near first grade standard when he has anything close to a decision to make. Would not re-sign

Bazal

Post Whore
Brown is so important to that edge and RCG is so important to the middle defence. Take out Lane as well, defence was always going to be iffy.

BA's fault but

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Brown is so important to that edge and RCG is so important to the middle defence. Take out Lane as well, defence was always going to be iffy.

BA's fault but
Lol it’s never Beas fault Brah.

Martina and his strap on trolling us even in the ads.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol it’s never Beas fault Brah.

Martina and his strap on trolling us even in the ads.

He shouldn't be picking f**ken Waqa Blake over a single human being on earth, and several animals. That's about it for this game as far as things that are his fault go.

I also like to call out the dumb f**ks. I see it's all his fault again in the badlands. That entire forum would struggle to work out how to lick a window.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He shouldn't be picking f**ken Waqa Blake over a single human being on earth, and several animals. That's about it for this game as far as things that are his fault go.

I also like to call out the dumb f**ks. I see it's all his fault again in the badlands. That entire forum would struggle to work out how to lick a window.
Sounds like your mate Bea should post on there as well. He’s probably @Gronk

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well I just read someone say Paulo should be let go because he's not a great defender so I'd suggest BA would be several levels above as well.
He’s been pretty poor this year, hardly value for money atm. Reg is far more important.

Bazal

Post Whore
He’s been pretty poor this year, hardly value for money atm. Reg is far more important.

Yep but Bahlow has never been a great defender, that's not what we pay him for.

I'm not sacking him for being unable to perform at his best alongside Ofahiki Ogden and Joe Ofahengaue instead of RCG and Emu Grieg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep but Bahlow has never been a great defender, that's not what we pay him for.

I'm not sacking him for being unable to perform at his best alongside Ofahiki Ogden and Joe Ofahengaue instead of RCG and Emu Grieg
Maka should be starting alongside Paulo, you can’t have to fat slugs defending together.

Latest posts