What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R23 Fri - Gold Coast 18-28 Warriors @ Cbus Super

Round 23: Gold Coast v Warriors

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Warriors

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
That game was a PERFECT illustration of everything that is wrong with Vlandals NRL. For real like a "I rest my case" moment. So bad.

Look it’s consistent that as a fan is all you ask. You double pump you have to pass not run behind, it’s an old fashioned shepherd.

What happened to the decoy just needing to “run through the line”, which he did.

The defenders were cooked, and played for the penalty. It was a joke.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Look despite the refs doing their best to make it about them the right side won , just by 6-12 less than they should have, let’s be real here.
The Titans had a bloody good crack but anyone who thinks there were anywhere near deserving to pinch that is dreaming, they fought hard to turn a hiding into a respectable result.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Entertaining game for a neutral. Tits showed plenty of fight. Dessie could have them challenging for the 8 next year.

Great game. Usually the 6pm games are dull but that was great.

Then we've got Super Saturday, Cowboys and Broncos at 3pm. Woah, good time to stay at home

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I love when Blocker's on. He's so inoffensively dumb. I'd rather listen to his innocent stupidity than people who have massive egos.

Blocker legitimately seems like a good merkin. The commentary box has been clogged up by ‘subtly’ racist boomers for 30 years (Wayne Pearce and Gary Belcher spring to mind). It may actually be justice that boofhead Blocker is the one who survived, cos he seems like a good bloke.

lockyno1

Post Whore
What happened to the decoy just needing to “run through the line”, which he did.

The defenders were cooked, and played for the penalty. It was a joke.

Still can’t run behind him causing the defenders potentially missing out on sliding. It’s an old fashioned shepherd.

Leber

Bench
Bit unfair to say metcalf butchered the try. He did everything right. It was just a cruel bounce.

_Johnsy

Referee
you can't tell me you haven't seen a heap of those since round 2 till now? And if you say you haven't then you're clearly trolling.
Mate, I’m not the one who pulled an arbitrary figure out of my ass to help justify your salty tears about someone being rightfully sent. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sean7

Juniors
A bit late to the party, but that Niukore sin bin was completely bizarre. I was watching the KAYO Bite and I could not work out what had happened. I thought Fifita was going to go if anyone did. Niukore cops a forearm to the face, then gets forcefully pushed/palmed in the face and as he’s stumbling back he reaches out and lightly grazes Fifita’s cheek with an open hand. I had to go into the main replay and watch it about 15 times before I could even work out what happened. This is one of the reasons I barely watch any full games anymore apart from Parramatta, which is painful enough as it is. Random send offs, random sin-binnings, rule interpretations changing day by day with games just completely destroyed by the referees or the people instructing them.

Sean7

Juniors
And a player sent off for a tackle so severe it resulted in a one match suspension. Fantastic stuff.