What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R23 Fri - Gold Coast 18-28 Warriors @ Cbus Super

Round 23: Gold Coast v Warriors

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Warriors

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Coming To America Lol GIF by HBO Max
Haha watched this movie the other day all time classic

BuffaloRules

Coach
Game over. Should have been over a long time ago. To the Titans credit, dirty as I thought they were tonight, they were the better team for most of the game. Showed plenty of heart and we didn't show many smarts.
just remember this game tonight when the refs screw you over in the finals

Wb1234

Referee
Depends what you mean by better team I guess. We made way more mistakes but we also played most of the footy.
Meltcalf and Walker butcher certain tries

Egan gifts the titans an intercept when they should’ve scored

shouldn’t have been close

flippikat

Bench
Game over. Should have been over a long time ago. To the Titans credit, dirty as I thought they were tonight, they were the better team for most of the game. Showed plenty of heart and we didn't show many smarts.
An ugly, ugly game.. and in past years, a Warriors side would've lost it..but the team found a way to win.

How many times has that been said this year? This team just hangs in there & finds a way to win - even if it may not be deserved.

Diesel

Referee
Warriors grind out a win, but the Titans were the better team for the 2H with 12 men

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Titans dragged us down to their level pretty effectively there. Still good to win ugly and win on the road, at the end of the day our top four place just got more secure.

Meth

Staff member
I massively disagree, in terms of the overall flow of the game we should’ve won by miles. We played poorly in that we failed to do so.

hmmm, I agree that we should have won by miles. But we didn't. And I think the reason that we didn't is that we got dragged down into playing a hot-tempered, chaotic, headless-chicken style of football.