What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R23 Fri - Gold Coast 18-28 Warriors @ Cbus Super

Round 23: Gold Coast v Warriors

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Warriors

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Game over. Should have been over a long time ago. To the Titans credit, dirty as I thought they were tonight, they were the better team for most of the game. Showed plenty of heart and we didn't show many smarts.

flippikat

Bench
I
The crowd is cheering. Im very happy too, but we don't have a lot to celebrate here. For a top 4 team, this is very, very shit.
So much rust seems to have built-up over the bye week.

I dare say this is the kinda wake-up call that was needed, going into an "easy" part of the draw before the playoffs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Coming To America Lol GIF by HBO Max

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Game over. Should have been over a long time ago. To the Titans credit, dirty as I thought they were tonight, they were the better team for most of the game. Showed plenty of heart and we didn't show many smarts.

Depends what you mean by better team I guess. We made way more mistakes but we also played most of the footy.