What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R25 Sat - St Geo Illa 28-38 Melbourne @ WIN

Round 25: St Geo Illa v Melbourne

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
So when this embarrassment of a season finally, mercifully ends...saints will have won 3 of their past 18 matches. One against Souths Z, one with a flukey last minute try against the chooks and sneaking home by 2 in a bludger against the team that may well consign us to the spoon 😂
Of what’s available you have the coach that is most likely to be to able to produce positive results coming in next season, I mean there’s really as much luck to this shit as anything else. After all your dumb f**k ex got a Hunt hair from a premiership in a previous life. Fine margins and all, I just doubt any of us could do any better.

Saxon

Bench
Welsh - 9 runs for 66 metres.

Now, only one of Storm's forwards (Eisenhuth) ran for more than 100, and only one of our backs (Seve) ran for less. In and of itself that's a serious issue.

But for the captain and leader of the pack to run 66m? Seriously?

Pantherjim.

Referee
Do you hate Eels as much as you hate Storm. They cheated the cap by $3 mil between 2013-2016.

I can’t stand the Eels either, but that stems from a local rivalry and of the fact that as a Gen X, many a merkin in the Nepean/Penrith area was supporting them in the 1980’s because of their success even when there was a perfectly good Rugby League club to support in their own area.

But that is more of a deep seeded hatred.

My hatred of the Storm is more visceral, I.e. You’re an agenda-driven entity with absolutely no shame in your goal of trying to promote Rugby League in an AFL heartland, and this includes rorting the salary cap at the expense of more deserving clubs.

If you have evidence of Eels scum rorting the cap between 2013-2016, don’t hold back now..,

moffla

Bench
How’s the state of this thread. Not sure how it’s turned into a weird argument about the salary cap rorts from 15 years ago, but go off.