What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R27 Fri - Manly 54-12 Wests Tigers @ 4 Pines

Round 27: Manly v Wests Tigers

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KOMORI

Bench
Well I guess that’s a decent way to end another underwhelming season… hopefully we can keep players on the park and healthy next year and perhaps have a decent run at it…

eagles4eva

First Grade
Well I guess that’s a decent way to end another underwhelming season… hopefully we can keep players on the park and healthy next year and perhaps have a decent run at it…
Just a few plodders to piss off and medically retire turbo and play Garrick at FB...million plus in the bank to sign someone

KOMORI

Bench
Just a few plodders to piss off and medically retire turbo and play Garrick at FB...million plus in the bank to sign someone
I try to have boundless optimism and hope with all my heart that Turbo is done with these season ending injuries for a few years at least! Ben is slowly turning into a decent player, but seems to have Tom’s fragility which is a worry…

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Welp, that's a hell of a way to end your season.

Enjoy Mad Monday Tiggers, but seriously, come back next year with a new attitude.

We don’t even know who is coaching the side anymore.

Benji got a job on the matey, man child and has less coaching experience than my dog.

The board should all resign for incompetence but they won’t.

The best we can do is spear Benji and give Morris the reins.

If you’re going to bin a 5 year plan, do it properly.

Last edited:

Latest posts