What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R27 Fri - Souths 12-26 Sydney @ Accor

Round 27: Souths v Sydney

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesRustle

First Grade
Spoke to a Roosters fan at work who was nervous about tonight's game.
If my team had won as much as the Roosters have in the last decade I wouldn't be nervous about anything footy related.
Can you confirm your bet early...

So I can navigate the pitfalls.

gerg

Juniors
it will be the opposite of last year. We have already played this year without a repeat incident.

I think both clubs are highly embarrassed about last year as well they should be. It's entertaining for the neutral but as a fan of one of the teams it was a complete debacle. Both teams just need to play footy and not try and kill each other.

On behalf of all neutrals, please just focus on killing each other. Radley to rip his jersey off in the first five minutes and tie it around Murray and his own wrist and have a shank fight. It’s what we all want.

Apey

Staff member
I've tipped Roosters with low confidence. Just hard to read Souths with how average they've been then a Bye last week.

Reactions: MRN

Woody90

Juniors
I’ve tipped Roosters. Souths have a more skillful side, but I can’t see them being able to fix all of their issues in 2 weeks.

Roosters have been pretty average all year but I just get the feeling they’ll not lose their heads like Souths will.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I’ve tipped Roosters. Souths have a more skillful side, but I can’t see them being able to fix all of their issues in 2 weeks.

Roosters have been pretty average all year but I just get the feeling they’ll not lose their heads like Souths will.
Radley exists

Reactions: MRN

MRN

Juniors
I've tipped Roosters with low confidence. Just hard to read Souths with how average they've been then a Bye last week.
And someone like Taaffe, who can have a solid game or be the drizzling shits, makes it so much harder to read them.

jack coburn

Juniors
I reckon the scabs for sure tonight .
Mitchell back next week then a form run to the GF on the back of all the controversy.
Only bottom team can beat them all on their day.

Bazal

Post Whore
Another fake chapter in the book of foods.

Shame they couldn't let JWH play one more game, just for entertainment purposes.

Exsilium

First Grade
Massive game for Souths. Shame they are without Latrell Mitchell. This contest is finger licking good.

He’ll just have to cheer on the boys from the local KFC.

Latest posts