What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R27 Sat - Penrith 44-12 North Qld @ BlueBet

Round 27: Penrith v North Qld

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

soc123_au

Staff member
I trust the panthers do the Raiders a favour

And by favour i mean, lose so when the sharks beat us, our season will be mercifully over
And miss the chance for an extra Ricky presser? f**k that shit, toughen up and suffer through the finals like a man.

Panther Mike

Juniors
We'll want the minor premiership now that it's available. Even if people try to downplay it, we'll want to play well and win anyway to make it to the finals in some form. Even the couple of wins before the loss to Parra weren't exactly great performances.

nick87

Coach
And miss the chance for an extra Ricky presser? f**k that shit, toughen up and suffer through the finals like a man.
I must admit, seeing this dog shit Raiders team fall arse backwards into the finals would be pretty funny... and even funnier, if that happens, i reckon they might even win a god damn game in the finals, before getting absolutely shelled in week 2.

That'd be classic Raiders haha

soc123_au

Staff member
I must admit, seeing this dog shit Raiders team fall arse backwards into the finals would be pretty funny... and even funnier, if that happens, i reckon they might even win a god damn game in the finals, before getting absolutely shelled in week 2.

Thats pretty much what I'm expecting. Papalli being out hurts, but if they can play as committed as against the Donkeys week 2 should be doable. As long as you guys finish ahead of Souffs it will be hilarious.

Deleted

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
giphy.gif

mxlegend99

Referee
Knowing a loss eliminates Roosters from finals makes this feel like a win-win situation.

Minor premiership and facing Warriors next week sounds ideal. But second, facing Storm and Roosters dreams being crushed aint so bad either.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Knowing a loss eliminates Roosters from finals makes this feel like a win-win situation.

Minor premiership and facing Warriors next week sounds ideal. But second, facing Storm and Roosters dreams being crushed aint so bad either.
Only if Canberra win

t-ba

Post Whore
Tom Shines rocking the Panthers hat one day after Michael "Benji" Scott Did this to him

lane kiffin roll GIF

Latest posts