What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R3 Fri - Sydney 20-18 Souths @ Allianz

Round 3: Sydney v Souths

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

betcats

Referee
Lol if that's ever a sin bin I will start supporting your mob. A complete accident.

Penalty sufficient and well done G Sutton (of souths).

I agree that’s it’s not a sin binning, that being said it was a lot worse than Sean O’Sullivans binning offence last week

yobbo84

First Grade
Chee Kam being binned for "running in" and doing absolutely nothing when there was already about 5 players wrestling in a huddle is the biggest joke. He did nothing. The refs just can't have roosters playing 1 man down.
But Fletcher Baker shoulder to the head is not a sin bin

Valheru

Coach
high with force is always a good chance of binning. It wasn’t your typical swinging arm high shot but he still threw it pretty hard.

I'm not saying it wasn't a penalty...

Went over the shoulder to save a try and attempt to knock the ball out. Won't be any more than a fine which makes a sin bin seem harsh IMO

fourplay

Juniors
Fletcher Baker direct shoulder to the head looks worse every time they show it. How that wasn’t a binning, remarkable.

There were a lot of remarkable decisions that went the Roosters way tonight.

Yeah that not being a sin bin made the bias in the bunker too obvious. Direct shoulder contact to jaw and no sin bin 😂😂

skeepe

Immortal
Honestly, don’t bother responding to Valheru. He never argues in good faith, has zero knowledge of the game and is basically just a troll, and a poor one at that.

yobbo84

First Grade
Watching the highlights just then, we really do lack pure speed in our backs outside of AJ (who was running much more freely tonight).

If Thompson, Graham or Tass have a couple yards more speed we win easily.

Valheru

Coach
Watching the highlights just then, we really do lack pure speed in our backs outside of AJ (who was running much more freely tonight).

If Thompson, Graham or Tass have a couple yards more speed we win easily.

Dude as I said at half time we looked scared of you guys in the first 20. You should have went 16-0 up but bombed it.

From that point... yeah you bombed a couple more (as did we) but we were better from that point on.

Latrell offered nothing after the first 20 and you guys made way too many mistakes.

Valheru

Coach
Honestly, don’t bother responding to Valheru. He never argues in good faith, has zero knowledge of the game and is basically just a troll, and a poor one at that.

This is a game day thread. Who the f**k actually argues in good faith?

Latest posts