What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R5 Fri - Canberra 12-53 Penrith @ GIO

Round 5: Canberra v Penrith

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
Raiders, dropping off tackles, poor effort in the 2nd half. To get 50 put on you at home is worrying signs.

That's what I meant with ordinary.

Raiders aren't a bad team but they aren't great.
Great teams like Penrith are hard to beat, they have a great team with the recent history to back it up -especiallu coming off a loss or a slow start to the year. That kinda thing clicks teams into gear.

Raiders are great at home and will come right eventually with a healthy squad, but for sure right now they are well off the mark.

Nealo 12

Bench
Scream No GIF by CBS

King-Gutho94

Coach
Ricky's presser will last less then 2 mins.

The Canberra media are soft and I doubt anyone is ballsy enough to ask him about that weak gutted dog scoring in the last 10 seconds.

GongPanther

Referee
Can't believe we weren't the first team to cop fifty in 2023
I honestly remember the last time we scored more than fifty. Over the past three years, we have had scored 40+...maybe it was against the Sharkies when Staines scored his 4 tries at fortress Kogarah.

Latest posts