What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R5 Sat - Brisbane 46-12 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 5: Brisbane v Wests Tigers

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MRN

Juniors
Pretty sure it was offside, playing advantage, then the forward takes it back to the penalty.

reanimate

Bench
The Tigers on their premiership hopes after only losing 46-12:

lloyd-300x300-1.jpg

This Year?

Immortal
Another huge margin for the Broncos. Can understand them being a bit flat and scrappy in the 2nd half, but that 1st 20 minutes was the professional performance of a quality team.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
That second half was a f**king joke from the refs. They were trying too hard to game manage and kept on f**king it up. I counted at least 3 times the Tigers deserved the bin and never copped it, and that Haas penalty was laughable.

Anyhow no need to be negative, great result. We have the best pack in the comp by a long way.

Fangs

Coach
Better than last week. But some early signs that the Broncos won't be there when it matters in 2023.

Heads up Tigers fans. Parramatta next week and its Easter Monday.

That second half was a f**king joke from the refs. They were trying too hard to game manage and kept on f**king it up. I counted at least 3 times the Tigers deserved the bin and never copped it, and that Haas penalty was laughable.

Anyhow no need to be negative, great result. We have the best pack in the comp by a long way.
Welcome to being a quality team in the time of V’Landys….