What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R5 Sat - Dolphins 26-16 Wests Tigers @ Suncorp

Round 5: Dolphins v Wests Tigers

• Dolphins

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xe_kilroy

Juniors
Isaiya** oooh boy panthers fans got me feeling confrontational today
I know his name, but I didnt want to spell his name wrong in the first post, because people these days have different spellings for first names....so i just said "halfback" in case someone pulled me up for incorrect spelling...which they still did :p

Bazal

Post Whore
Flegler is whiter than a mid west American who thinks cottage cheese is a side dish.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I know his name, but I didnt want to spell his name wrong in the first post, because people these days have different spellings for first names....so i just said "halfback" in case someone pulled me up for incorrect spelling...which they still did :p
It’s not your fault, Nathan Brown stirred something primal in me.

xe_kilroy

Juniors
It’s not your fault, Nathan Brown stirred something primal in me.
It's all good, banter is banter. Plus, It's great when a player (nathan brown) stirs passion in a fan with his performance.

Shame Latrell is stirring the negative for me.

blaza88z

Coach
Oh f**k me, we're gonna cop this "master vs apprentice" shit for another entire week.

Does the master stop being the master after the apprentice towels him up? What's the ruleset on that?

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
The footy gods don’t want us to win 3 straight

well played phins, don’t think we were ever good enough to win that game but somehow got within a try at one stage

very flat performance like I predicted

also can we replace Tupou with a traffic cone, slow as f**k

Munky

Coach
Oh f**k me, we're gonna cop this "master vs apprentice" shit for another entire week.

Does the master stop being the master after the apprentice towels him up? What's the ruleset on that?

When the apprentice doesn't give up a sixteen point lead in a grand final.

Or lose an Origin series to the space cadet as coach