What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R6 Thu - Melbourne 28-8 Sydney @ AAMI

Round 6: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chrisD

Coach
Kamikamica is not starting first grade quality for a team that are challenging for the premiership.

KOMORI

Juniors
I had a bad reaction to the flu shot today. Ambo picked me up from medical centre to take me hospital for obs. My eyes and other parts are still swollen, but can just see the footie. So I needed this belly laugh. LOL!
Mate that’s no good!! Get well soon!!

This Year?

Immortal
I had a bad reaction to the flu shot today. Ambo picked me up from medical centre to take me hospital for obs. My eyes and other parts are still swollen, but can just see the footie. So I needed this belly laugh. LOL!
Get well soon and rest up.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Goodness me. Hopefully all better tomorrow

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Roosters praying to the hair Gods after that

funny-bald-man-study-absorbing-meme-f26gf3sfkp6ipbuy.gif