What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R8 Fri - Parramatta 16-26 Brisbane @ TIO (Darwin)

Round 8: Parramatta v Brisbane

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockscombi

Juniors
Well played Brisbane. Eels fans keep your chin up. You made some silly errors in the first half that cost you (Gutho not batting the ball out was crucial). You will be playing in the finals imo

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
We could have had a good old fashioned lol@Parra but you merkins when it was 22-6 had to pipe up with “FiRE iT UP” mock merkins, always happens.

Whoever said it, and you know who you are, choke on rice! Slip in the shower, cost a Parra 50’d.

f**k you

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Klown did his best but we played completions in the 2nd half and let Parra bury themselves.

3. Haas
2. Reynolds
1. Mam

Haas is on the road to being spoken about in conversations for all time best front rowers. We have to throw the chequebook at him.

Delboy

First Grade
One of the female refs in the bunker didn’t tip to Klein about Hass was easily the worst of the 3 hip drops, golden boy and sending the Donkeys down to 11 shouldn’t be part of the decision.

If the MRC is fair dinkum,Hass gets suspended, Mam and Hopgood small fines.

GongPanther

Referee
I’m incoherently drunk so I feel like the 7 likes on this post suggest I’m not just imagining this. Warren Smith does a good impression of a human but he’s such a f**king nasty cock.
Smith pulls wings off flies whilst in a sweating grin. He is so evil to the core, it's believed his farts smell of Satan's anus.

I was appalled with Hopgoods so called hip drop, disgraceful at best..then Mams was even more confusing. Was Mam supposed to not tackle & let old mate score a try untouched?