What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R8 Sun - Dolphins 28-26 Gold Coast @ Suncorp

Round 8: Dolphins v Gold Coast

• Dolphins

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
1511994083838-G1-K1-BOI3-O-2-1.jpg

blocka

Juniors
How good was that, Dolphins played more than one out footy in the second half and played to their individual strengths and it paid off.

I really thought watching the first half it was going to be a 50 plus to the Tits, but the refs and touchies realised they could make calls against more than the Dolphins.

Phins started the second half seemingly aiming their attack at Fifita and it paid off he seemed a bit too gassed to make an impact in the back end of the game.
Jennings derped big time, still not sure where the knock on was but at least he got one in the end.

6 agains for both teams had me scratching my head, I swear someone can work a player over and make 3 or 4 goes at pushing them back to the ground with nothing said and then another tackle looks sweet and bingo 6 again. They need to be more transparent and accountable and challengable or just get rid of them. They are not consistent and that’s all fans want. Like the two late hits from the Dolphins on the kicker, if the first one was a penalty the second one should’ve been too.

Anyway rant over, Phins Up

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Real courageous from the Phins to fight back for the win, but obviously the bigger story is the Tits. I mean seriously, that is just unforgivable;

to insipidly give up a healthy lead like that, on ANZAC weekend no less, I would be legit livid if I were Justin Holbrook. NO ONE should be safe from the axe this week. Any asshole that dares to slack off at training would be out on his ass.

This Year?

Immortal
I honestly don't know what an obstruction is anymore. 2 days ago a defender milks it and it gets called. Today, Brenko Lee's one doesn't. If I was Justin Holbrook I'd just quit after that. Foran is more cooked than brisket. That kick on his 20 on tackle 2 and that short dropout were the smoothest brained things I've ever seen.
The Dolphins bombed about 3 or 4 tries and omg Jennings needs to slow simmer with Foran for being Robert Jennings. That in and away that Katoa put on Stimpson was the sexiest thing I've seen in 2023.