What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 R9 Sat - Manly 10-26 Gold Coast @ 4 Pines

Round 9: Manly v Gold Coast

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
grats you crazy Tits
boobs-bounce.gif

Artiste

Juniors
We are the worst team in the comp
Seriously, look at that line up sent out there tonight
What a bunch of duds!

raider62

Juniors
Anyone from the nrl checkout the titans players betting accounts after last weeks debacle against the fins and then the miracle turn around this week. :D

robinabloke

Juniors
Good innings from the Titans, wasn’t without a “here we go again” moment though.

Not getting too far ahead of myself, Manly were pretty terrible.

eagles4eva

First Grade
What the hell has happened to our club!
I thought that was a strange decision hiring Siebold
And we haven’t recruited anybody good or significant for years
You'll be stoked with our latest recruit (unofficial) its being reported we just signed Flanagan from the doggies immediately...

If that isn't a conflict of interest from his father as a coach @ Manly, I'm done

With the wonderful recruitment of Woods and Johns... This She-Bald/Penn shtye-show will deliver pain for use supporters for years to come...

Artiste

Juniors
You'll be stoked with our latest recruit (unofficial) its being reported we just signed Flanagan from the doggies immediately...

If that isn't a conflict of interest from his father as a coach @ Manly, I'm done

With the wonderful recruitment of Woods and Johns... This She-Bald/Penn shtye-show will deliver pain for use supporters for years to come...
Great. Another reject