What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rabbitohs Membership

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’m hoping our membership packs will be sent out soon. I think around this time last year I got mine. There doesn’t seem to have been any word that they’re on their way unless I’ve missed something

callmack1

Staff member
I’m hoping our membership packs will be sent out soon. I think around this time last year I got mine. There doesn’t seem to have been any word that they’re on their way unless I’ve missed something
I haven't heard anything either. But there was a cut off day in November to guarantee delivery by Christmas so I'm sure you'll have it by then.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Money is tight for us currently but I am using the $20 member voucher for 2023 on Rabbitohs Online Megastore and the Green Training Tee will be being bought for me for Christmas I think it was $65, with member discount and $20 voucher and after standard postage it comes to $48.50. I really like the look of the training tee this coming season.

It will get good use that’s for sure as I will wear it a lot. I would’ve liked a pair of those pyjama shorts too but they sold out must be very popular.

Also for those interested in the heritage tee the medium size is all sold out (must be a common size, I’m a medium as well).

Latest posts